It is the new smartcard reader/writer...
It is the new smartcard reader/writer developed by Bit4id to meet the needs of the users that want digitally sign documents with legal validity.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Weight||58 g. (incluso cavo)|
|Interface||USB full speed|
|Supply Voltage||5V DC (da porta USB)|
|Supply Current||max 50 mA|
|Certifications / Compliance||EN 60950/IEC 60950, EMV 2000 Level 1, PC/SC, CCID, CE, FCC, VCCI, RoHS Compliant, USB Full Speed|
|Operating System Support||| Win 2000 | Win XP | Win 7 (32 e 64) | Win 8 (32 e 64) | Win 8.1 (32 e 64) | Win 10 | Windows Server 2003 (32 e 64) | Windows Server 2008 | Windows Server CE 5.0 | Mac OS X | Linux | Android ™ 3.1 e superiori|
It is the most widespread smartcard reader for the applications that use the e-Government Card, National Service Card (CNS), Electronic Identity Card (eID), Regional Service Card (CRS), digital signature smartcard
Realized for: Qualified digital signature, e- Government, e- Banking, e-Payment, e-Healthcare, Network Security, Access Control, Public Key Infrastracture, Loyalty Program.
- ISO 7816 Class A, B and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) card
- CAC (Common Access Card)
- PIV (Personal Identity Verification) card
- Microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Memory card: Atmel, SGS-Thomson and Gemplus, SLE cards: 4404, 4432, 4442, 5532, 5542, 4418, 4428, 5518, 5528, 4406, 4436, 5536, 6636, AT88SC153, AT88SC1608, AT88SC101, AT88SC102, AT88SC1003
- Short Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface:
Supports PC/SC andCT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Status LED (blinking: idle - fast blinking: reading/writing)
- Life cycle: over 100,000 card insertions
Use your miniLector Evo for:
No customer reviews for the moment.