miniLECTOR AIR DI is the USB...
miniLECTOR AIR DI is the USB reader/writer for proximity and contact cards.
Warning: Last items in stock!
the miniLector Air Dual Interface technology combines contact and proximity reading and is the best solution for all applications that need to use both systems.
miniLector AIR DI has CCID and PC/SC interface ensuring interoperability with different devices and applications and thus no driver installation is required. It is a complete "Plug & Play" device.
miniLector AIR DI is also available as module to facilitate its integration within bigger machines, like POS terminals, ticket gates and vending machines.
the miniLector AIR DI has a built-in SAM card slot for added security.
- Read and write function
- Operating distance of up to 5 cm (depending used tags)
- Smart anti-collision function (when multiple cards are present)
- Double LED indicating activity status
- MIFARE® cards (including MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Plus SL1 (4 Byte UID), SL3, DESFire, DESFire EV1)
- Supported standards: ISO 14443 Part 1-2-3-4 Type A-B, ISO 7816 Part 1-2-3-4 Class A,B e C
- Interface: USB Full Speed or RS232 (serial)
- Dimensions: 120.5 mm (L) x 72 mm (W) x 20.4 mm (H)
- Weight: 140 g
- Cable length: i.5 mt
- Color: Black
- Operating distance: Up to 50 mm (depends on the tag type)
- Power supply: 5V DC/200mA (operating
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Smart card/tag Interface:
Contact: ISO 7816 Class A, B and C (5V, 3V, 1.8V)
Contactless: ISO 14443 Type A & B Mifare
- Compliances/Certifications: PC/SC, CCID, CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant, USB Full Speed
- Microsoft ® WHQL: 2000, XP, Vista, SEVEN, Win 98, Win ME, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8
No customer reviews for the moment.