IDone is a smart card reader (for...
IDone is a smart card reader (for example for Identity Cards) that is completely driverless, with a flash memory, and can incorporate onboard applications such as digital signature, a verifier for digital signed documents, encryption, portable browser, etc.
Warning: Last items in stock!
It is designed to give the maximum usability and portability. Thanks to the driverless technology that it's based upon. A real plug&play device.
IDone can be used with all types of smart cards as electronic ID cards or cryptographic collegiate cards. It does not require a prior installation. It supports certified Common Criteria EAL4+ and FIPS 140-2 cards.
Main technical feature
- USB full speed
- Certification / ISO compatibility 7816-1/2/3, PC / SC, CE, FCC1 - Read / write microprocessor smart cards with T = 0 or T = 1
- Support for cards 1.8V, 3V and 5V
- Direct connection to the USB port without additional wiring
- Short-circuit protection
- Smart card reader with PC/SC CCID and HID mode "driverless " - Available memory: 2GB (4/8/16/32 upon request)
- Reader size: 8.4 cm X 2.8 cm X 1.2 cm
- Weight: 20 g
- Color/finishing: white/blue - soft touch
No customer reviews for the moment.